All prospective candidates will need to complete Entrance Level Tests for the Academic stream
and the Islamic Studies/Hifdh stream to check suitability. Candidates will need to score within
the acceptable range, for entry into the school and the relevant class.
ZIA is a fee-paying residential school for Boys’. It has an Islamic character and upholds Islamic values and morals. The admission is based on a satisfactory report from the prospective student's previous school from Year 1 upwards and the completion of the entrance procedures set by the school.
The Prerequisites are :
- The completion of entry assessments set by the school for each year group by the aspiring students.
- A child / parental interview with ZIA
- A signed admission form, as well as the school & parent agreement form, by the parents of the prospective students.
- Payment of fees to secure a seat.
List of Documents required at the time of admission:
(Download Admission Form)
Admissions Open for the Academic Session 2023-2024
Class 4th - 8th (Full Boarding)
- DOB Certificate issued by Municipal corporation.
- Both Parents Photo ID Proof (Voter’s card or Aadhar Card or Passport or Driving License).
- Both Parents individual passport size photographs.
- Child’s passport size photograph.
- Report Card/ Mark sheet of previous grade completion.
- Discharge Certificate from the previous school.
- Medical fitness Certificate
- Immunisation Card